Friday, April 3, 2009

Lovely Surprise...

Well, I am just on a blogging roll...actually im just kinda bored at work! So last weekend I went to Salt Lake to watch the Utah Jazz game!( it was so much fun...ill be sure to post about that later!) When I got home that night (around 4am) I found pictures of Taylor Lautner (you may know him better as the smokin hot werewolf from the twilight series) all over my room!!! While I was gone Kim and Beth decided to decorate a little:) It was a pretty good surprise-they had hidden pictures of him EVERYWHERE! Including the inside of my laptop! I did a pretty good job of finding them though; i think i found all but one that night-not bad considering I was half asleep and about to pass out on my floor. My favorite pic was the big one hanging from my ceiling that said "Welcome Home Baby!" HAHA they are so funny...Here is a picture of the two of them that I stole from Kim...

Thanks y'all! I really loved it:)

2 comments:

  1. Those two are so creative haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me to call you mom and tell her to put pictures of me all over your room before you go home. ha ha... no but seriously, I can't compete with a werewolf. Congrats on the fun roommates. College is all that much more fun with cool roommates!

    ReplyDelete